Monday, March 11, 2013

Well tomorrow is the big day!  Going to the podiatrist to find out when I have to have surgery on the joints in my feet. The diet will have to be my main way of weight loss since I really won't be able to exercise. I am sick of living with this disease.  I am determined however not to let it get the best of me!  I am researching and doing everything I can to help alleviate symptoms and get my life back.  Hopefully we can speed up the moving process and get into our 1 story house before I have surgery.  Never thought at 28 this is where my life would end up, but I firmly believe God gives us tests and if he brings you too it he will see you through it! It helps being stubborn too!  I do have moments where I just feel like giving up, but I know I can fight through this!  Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment